Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 15

Alright, so the next couple posts will be me catching up on this as usual. Please, forgive me. I take a picture for this every day but never manage to go the whole way to posting on each day. Well, I get to buy some new toys for my camera! YAY! I'm hoping to eventually make what I spend back as I plan on kind of getting out there some come the better weather! I got asked if I wanted to put an ad in the bridal section of a big, local magazine...BUTTERFLIES IN MY BELLY!! But, it'll be an awesome way to get my name out there too so we'll see. As for now, this is still just a fun hobby for me and I just like to capture everything happening around me in this CRAZY life of mine. This is one of the 2 squirrels living in our backyard. I would love to be a squirrel. As silly as this sounds, they provide me with some entertainment, especially while doing laundry. They play and fight and get into my trash 0_o. Overall, I like em! Aaliyah and I probably are the reason animals flock to our yard.  We threw out some bread for the birds but it was Mr. Squirrel who thanked us the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment